How to get a boyfriend ?
The casting was sooo good!
What’s your favorite comic book based movie?
something about memories
This is mostly through emails, but I’ve been asked the following question at least three or four times: I love doing a lot of things. How do I choose a focus? What do I do? I’m worried that I’ll spread myself too thin and end up jaded because I never took the time to fully…
Here is a short comic!
This is not your destruction.
This is your birth.
1. Drink water
2. Call your grandmother
3. Thank the bus driver
4. Experience something new (watch the sunrise, go to somewhere you’d never see yourself at)
5. Tell someone you miss them
6. Buy your mom a flower
7. Search for milkshakes recipes and try some
8. Start a conversation with someone you know is crazy about talking to you
9. Be concentrated at school/work
10. Exercise outside
11. Bring your headphones everywhere
12. Listen to a new kind of music
13. Watch tv series you used to watch in your childhood
14. Appreciate things; look at someone in the eye when you say thank you
15. Greet your friends with a hug
16. Those who are quiet know it, don’t point that out
17. Forgive someone you’ve been mad at for a long time
18. Eat clean
19. Take pictures of the sky at different times of the day and then put it all together
20. Go to the coffee shop by yourself, watch people around you
21. Dance freely
22. Compliment on more than appearances
23. Bake cupcakes and offer them to your friends
24. Say goodmorning to a stranger and say it to another two for each one that doesn’t say it back
25. Ice cream
26. Offer your help
27. Use a new outfit
28. Be humble
29. Don’t search for old photographs, take new ones
30. Remember to go out some time but also remember how great it feels to be home
|—||30 ways to improve your day (via ducelie)|
Fangirl Gif Challenge: Favorite Bands/Artists 1/10- Fall Out Boy
Rat-A-Tat - Fall out boy <3